Guidelines for Tabling at Clinton Dining Hall

You are here

Tabling is a great way to get your message out to the campus community!  Only student organizations, faculty or administrative offices can apply for table space directly to the College Auxiliary Services' office in Clinton Dining Hall.  CAS will review your tabling application and approve or deny the request.  Your group will be notified by email of the decision.

Click here for guidelines and to download the application.

Please contact CAS at 518-564-2035 or with further questions.