You are here
College Auxiliary Services has been designated as the organization authorized to administer agency accounts on the SUNY Plattsburgh campus and, as fiscal agent, to receive, hold, and disburse funds on behalf of students, faculty, staff members, or appropriately recognized organizations.
Please visit the SUNY policy entitled "Agency Account Guidelines" for further guidance on activity that is allowed to be administered through an agency account.
How to open an account
• Discuss with the Vice President for Administration about whether an Agency account is appropriate for your needs.
• Review the Fiscal Agent Agreement and enter name of Account Owner or department/organization in the space provided, sign and date at the bottom.
• Complete the Agency Account Application.
• Submit completed Fiscal Agent Agreement and Agency Account Application to the office of the Vice President for Administration for review and approval.
• Approved applications will be sent to the CAS office for final approval by the CAS Controller and an account number will be assigned.
• Once an account number is assigned, new account holders will be educated on the related policies and procedures by CAS staff.
Download Agency Account Application and Fiscal Agent Agreement
Agency Account Policies & Procedures
The attached document includes the policies and procedures related to an established agency account, including:
• How to deposit funds
• How to request a check, including related submission deadlines
• Inactive accounts
• Sales tax exemption
• How to view account balances
The following forms will need to be completed when making depsotis to your account or when a check needs to be issued. Please refer to the policy and procedure document above for specific instructions on how the forms should be completed.