You are here
Dining Dollars, Express Dollars, and Meal Trades will expire on Saturday, May 15 at noon.
If you have a Flex Plan it's important you check your balances periodically to make sure you're usage is in sync as the semester progresses.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR BALANCE
• Go to www.plattsburghcas.com
• On the left hand side go to the Cardinal Card menu, select "Manage Your Account".
• If you haven't signed up prior to this go to the Sign-In box, select "I'm New Here".
• Enter required information from your ID card and a password will be emailed to you.
• Repeat steps 1 & 2 and enter required login credentials in the Sign-In box.
Close to Winter Break and Spring Break we'll post a chart showing your Meal Plan Average Balance By Week until the end of the semester. These averages will be posted in Tim Hortons, Sundowner and Subway, as well as on this site, in the Student Digest and on all College Auxiliary Services' social media channels - @PlattsCAS. The charts are meant to assist you in determining if you are utilizing your semester's meal plan effectively, the charts show an approximate value of meals and debit that should be remaining each week during the balance of the semester.
For further information you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 518-564-2035.