You are here
Meals on the Move - for students on the go. A hectic schedule doesn't mean you have to miss a meal to remain healthy and energetic.
- Who’s eligible to use Meals on the Move? Any SUNY Plattsburgh meal plan holder not on campus during regular dining hall hours can order a Meal on the Move.
- How do I order my Meal on the Move? Download the Meals on the Move order form here and present the form to the Clinton Dining Hall cashier.
- How much notice do I need to give the dining hall? Advance notice of 24 hours is required. You can even set up to receive Meals on the Move on a regular basis each semester. For example; if you are student teaching on Mondays all semester you can pick up a Meal on the Move each Monday, just indicate this on the form.
- What meal choices do I have? You have a choice of a box lunch, which includes; type of bread, meat or non-meat, condiments, beverage, dessert and fruit.
- How do I pay for the meal? The meal will be charged to your meal plan.
- Where do I pick up my Meal on the Move? You can pick up your Meal on the Move at Clinton Dining Hall Monday through Friday 7am – 9am and 11am – 1pm and on weekends 9am – 1pm. Remember 24 hour notice is required!
For Meals on the Move eligibility information please contact College Auxiliary Services at 564-2035.
To arrange for your Meal on the Move pick up call Campus Dining Services at 564-3085.