You are here
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
Lost or stolen cards or unauthorized card use should be reported immediately as follows:
- Online at Cardinal Card Account Manager
- Contact the ID office Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM at 518-564-2035 or toll free 1-877-778-CAS1(2271).
HOW CAN I INVALIDATE MY CARD IF I DON'T HAVE THE ISO AND BANNER NUMBERS THAT ARE NEEDED?
- You can access your ISO# and Banner # by logging into MyPlattsburgh portal and then selecting "My Banner/Net ID' from the Personal Section.
- When you have that information you can then report your card lost or stolen online at the Cardinal Card Acount Manager by selecting I'm New Here.
- You will be emailed a password at which point you can login and invalidate your card.
- Your first ID card is free.
- The fee to replace a card is $15.00.
- To get a replacement card, you need to come to the CAS office in Clinton Dining Hall. We accept cash, Cardinal Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.