You are here
DEPOSITING TO YOUR CARDINAL CASH ACCOUNT IS EASY, FAST AND CONVENIENT!
(Please note, for security reasons we cannot accept credit card information via email or fax.)
From November 21, 2020 through February 7, 2021, all Cardinal Cash deposits must be made online at www.cardinalcard.com.
Beginning Monday, February 8, 2021, deposits can also be made at the College Auxiliary Services office in Clinton Dining Hall from 8:00am to 4:30pm or at the Student Accounts office in Kehoe.
- A minimum deposit of $10.00 is required
- After the deposit is confirmed the cardholder will have immediate access to the funds
- Checks, Visa, MasterCard or Discover accepted (currently American Express is not accepted on line only over the phone or in person)
When you visit the online account management tool, check the other convenient features available, such as:
- Set up recurring automatic deposits
- Request Money - let us send an email to a friend or relative for you
- View your account activity and recent deposits
- Check your meal plan totals
Deposit at the CAS office in Clinton Dining Hall
- Funds available immediately
- Checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted
Deposit by phone 518-564-2035 or toll free 1-877-778-2271
- Deposit by phone Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Please have the cardholders name and ISO number (if possible). The ISO number is located on the front of the ID card.
- The cardholder will have access to the funds within one hour, unless otherwise specified.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.
Deposit at the Student Accounts Office
- Requires 24 hours to process
- The cardholder will have access to the funds the next business day (Mon-Fri)
- Checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express accepted
Deposit by regular mail
- Print and use this handy Cardinal Cash Deposit form.
- Mail to College Auxiliary Services, Clinton Dining Hall, 101 Broad Street, Plattsburgh, NY, 12901
- Please make checks payable to College Auxiliary Services (or CAS)
- Please be sure the student's name and Banner number are clearly noted
- Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted (please do not send cash through the mail)
Please email your questions to email@example.com.