You are here
Campus Shuttle service will begin on Sunday, August 23, 2020
For information concerning Shuttle Service please call the Student Association Office at 518-564-3200
Click here for 2020-2021 Shuttle Service Schedule (Scroll down for any Special Bus Service information)
All riders are required to wear masks on the Shuttle. Drivers will not permit anyone to board without a mask.
For safety and efficiency reasons the SA Shuttle will not make any additional stops on or off campus, so please plan accordingly. The SA Shuttle operates on a fixed route making four stops in the community and departs the Angell College Center every 30 minutes based upon the schedule below.
- Departure time is approximate due to traffic and weather conditions so arrive early.
- The SA Shuttle is on a fixed route. Please plan accordingly and do not ask the driver to deviate from that route.
- Only SA members with a SUNY Plattsburgh ID may ride the shuttle.
- Be prepared to present ID card if requested by shuttle driver.
Academic Year Schedule
- Shuttle Base: Angell College Center Arrives/Departs on the hour and 30 minutes after the hour.
- Stop 1: Wal-Mart (Market side) Arrives/Departs 5 and 35 minutes after the hour.
- Stop 2: Champlain Center Mall - Target Arrives/Departs 12 and 42 minutes after the hour.
- Stop 3: Price Chopper (EXIT side of building) Arrives/Departs 17 and 47 minutes after the hour.
- Stop 4: Plattsburgh Plaza - Play It Again Sports Arrives/Departs 23 and 53 minutes after the hour.
The SA Shuttle operates daily from 11 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. until midnight on Friday and Saturday. The SA Shuttle transports students from the Angell College Center to four stops in the western part of Plattsburgh. The shuttle route takes approximately 30 minutes during optimal road and weather conditions. Shuttle route is as follows:
NOTE: these times are approximate and not exact. Anticipate a variance of up to five minutes or longer depending on weather and traffic conditions.
The shuttle is a service provided by the Student Association and operated by College Auxiliary Services.