You are here
For information concerning Shuttle Service please call the Student Association Office Phone: 564-3200
Sunday through Thursday 11:00am - 9:30pm (Arrive/departs on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour.)
Friday and Saturday 11:00am - 12 Midnight (Arrive/departs on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour.)
Click here for 2017-2018 Shuttle Service Schedule (Scroll down for Special Bus Service information)
For safety and efficiency reasons the SA Shuttle will not make any additional stops on or off campus, so please plan accordingly. The SA Shuttle operates on a fixed route making four stops in the community and departs the Angell College Center every 30 minutes based upon the schedule below.
- Departure time is approximate due to traffic and weather conditions so arrive early.
- The SA Shuttle is on a fixed route. Please plan accordingly and do not ask the driver to deviate from that route.
- Only SA members with a SUNY Plattsburgh ID may ride the shuttle.
- Be prepared to present ID card if requested by shuttle driver.
Academic Year Schedule
- Shuttle Base: Angell College Center Arrives/Departs on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour.
- Stop 1: Wal-Mart (Market side) Arrives/Departs 5 and 35 minutes past the hour.
- Stop 2: Champlain Center Mall - Target Arrives/Departs 12 and 42 minutes past the hour.
- Stop 3: Price Chopper (EXIT side of building) Arrives/Departs 17 and 47 minutes past the hour.
- Stop 4: Rite-Aid Arrives/Departs 22 and 52 minutes past the hour.
Winter 2017 Shuttle Schedule
- Winter shuttle service begins 1/2/18
- Shuttle runs Mon., Wed. & Fri. 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Regular shuttle schedule resumes opening weekend 1/22/18
The shuttle is a service provided by the Student Association and operated by College Auxiliary Services.