You are here
If you live on campus, you've got HBO GO & MAX GO!
(Please note, this service is available to resident students only.)
Access to HBO GO and MAX GO is just a few easy steps...
- Go to www.hbogo.com or www.maxgo.com
- Please select "sign in" from the top right corner on both sites.
- Scroll down until you find SUNY Plattsburgh in the drop down menu.
- Select SUNY Plattsburgh from the drop down menu.
- Use your SUNY Plattsburgh student username and password. (While you'll always use your SUNY Plattsburgh username and password to log into the site, the first time you log in you'll be asked to register an account.)
- Please note, for HBO GO, connected TV devices such as Roku, AppleTV, PS3/4, XBOXOne & XBOX 360 must be connected to the on campus internet.
- MAX GO is only available on computers, iPhones, iPads, and Android mobile devices
- FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF ACCESSIBLE DEVICES VISIT hbogo.com/#devices or maxgo.com/#devices.
- Access is available during the academic year only (including winter recess).
- Some devices can only be used when on the campus network.
- Service also includes Cinemax Go.