You are here
College Auxiliary Services has been designated as the organization authorized to administer agency accounts on the SUNY Plattsburgh campus and, as fiscal agent, to receive, hold, and disburse funds on behalf of students, faculty, staff members, or appropriately recognized organizations.
Please visit the SUNY policy entitled "Agency Account Guidelines" for further guidance on activity that is allowed to be administered through an agency account.
How to open an account
• Contact the Office of the Vice President for Administration to discuss the appropriateness of an agency account versus a state account.
• If an agency account is deemed appropriate, complete the attached application and obtain all required signatures.
• Completed applications should be returned to the CAS office for final review and approval.
• Once approved, you will be notified and given an account number, as well as an overview of check request and deposit procedures.
Download Agency Account Application
Agency Account Policies & Procedures
The attached document includes the policies and procedures related to an established agency account, including:
• How to deposit funds
• How to request a check, including related submission deadlines
• Inactive accounts
• Sales tax exemption
• How to view account balances