You are here
- Report your card lost or stolen immediately online or call the ID office at 564-3083 Monday through Friday between 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Your card will then be inactivated (no one else will be able to use it)
- If you find your card for security reasons, you will need to come to the ID office at College Auxiliary Services in Clinton Dining Hall to reactivate it
- For your protection we cannot reactivate your ID over the phone or via email
- You can obtain a new ID card at College Auxiliary Services in Clinton Dining Hall between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm during the semester and 8:00am and 4:00pm other times.
- If your card is lost, replacement cost is $15.00
- If your card is partially destroyed (my dog ate part of it") bring in what is left of your card and the replacement cost is $5.00
- You may purchase a new card with Cardinal Cash, cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
The Cardinal Card ID Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30 pm during fall and spring semesters. Summer hours are 8:00am-4:00pm. There are some extended hours during orientation, please ask your orientation leader for further information.
The ID card office is located in the College Auxiliary Services offices in Clinton Dining Hall.
If your card does not work at the Fitness Center it may be because your fees have not been paid.
- Make sure your fees have been paid by calling the Student Accounts office at 564-3120.
- If your fees have been paid and you continue to have difficulty, please contact the ID Card office at 564-3083 for further assistance.