You are here
SPRING 2017 Opening Weekend - students who need to have their photo taken may do so Saturday, January 21, from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Sunday, January 22, from 9 a.m. to 3:30PM and Monday, January 23, through Friday, January 27, from 8AM to 4:30PM in the College Auxiliary Services office located in Clinton Dining Hall.
Your SUNY Plattsburgh Cardinal Card ID is your campus lifeline!
Use your SUNY Plattsburgh Cardinal Card ID for...
- Dining Services - access your meal plan
- Cardinal Cash - on and off campus prepaid declining debit account
- College Store purchases
- Fitness Center- required to access gym
- Door Access; labs, dorms
- Feinberg Library
- Special Event Tickets
THE ANATOMY OF YOUR ID CARD
- Your ID has your photo, preferred name, ISO and Banner numbers.
- Your ISO and Banner numbers are clearly marked on the front of your ID.
- Your ISO and Banner numbers are unique to you, protecting your privacy and allowing access to your student information, as well as management of your Meal Plan and Cardinal Cash.
WHERE DO I GET MY ID?
SUNY Plattsburgh's ID Card Office is located at College Auxiliary Services (CAS) in Clinton Dining Hall. Regular hours: Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm. Summer and holiday hours: Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:00pm (The ID card office is open at convenient hours that suit your orientation schedule – you will have plenty of time to get your ID ~ your orientation leaders will keep you informed.)
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO & WHEN CAN I GET MY ID?
- Come to the ID office in Clinton Dining Hall
- Have your photo taken
- Sign your ID
- Get your ID card immediately
ID CARD REPLACEMENT FEES
- Your first ID is free.
- The fee to replace a damaged card is $5.00 (You must present the damaged card to receive this discounted fee).
- The fee to replace a lost or stolen card is $15.00.
- We accept cash, Cardinal Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Questions regarding your ID card? Please contact CAS at 518-564-2035 or toll free at 1-877-778-2271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.