You are here
SUBMIT YOUR OWN CAMPUS ID PHOTO!
Save time! Your ID will be ready to pick up on the next business day.
Click here for photo upload instructions.
Please read the instructions before uploading.
Your SUNY Plattsburgh Cardinal Card ID is your campus lifeline.
- Dining Services - access your meal plan
- Cardinal Cash - on and off campus prepaid declining debit account
- College Store purchases
- Fitness Center- required to access gym
- Door Access; labs, dorms
- Feinberg Library
How Do I Get My ID?
Students, faculty and staff have the ability to upload their own campus ID photo or visit the College Auxiliary Services office in Clinton Dining Hall to have their photo taken.
First time cardholders: a photo ID will be required to pick up your card.
Uploading Your Own Photo
Please click on the link above and read the instructions. Then, click on the photo upload link to submit your photo. All submitted photos will be reveiwed by CAS staff and email notifications will be sent when photos are approved. Approved photos will be available for ID card printing 1 (one) buisness day following the photo approval notification.
If CAS Is Taking Your Photo
- Come into the College Auxiliary Services office
- Have your photo taken
- ID card will be printed immediately
College Auxiliary Services (CAS) in Clinton Dining Hall. Regular hours: Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm. Summer and holiday hours: Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:00pm.
ID CARD REPLACEMENT FEES
- Your first ID is free.
- The fee to replace a damaged card is $5.00 (You must surreunder the damaged card to receive this discounted fee).
- The fee to replace a lost or stolen card is $15.00.
- We accept cash, Cardinal Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Questions regarding your ID card? Please contact CAS at 518-564-2035 or toll free at 1-877-778-2271 or email@example.com.