Help lower textbook prices by ordering each semester's textbooks on time! Order Textbooks Now
Textbook Adoption Deadline Date For Summer and Fall 2013 is MARCH 15, 2013!
When faculty members order by the deadline...
- ...they give the CAS College Store more muscle with publishers in purchasing a greater number of used textbooks - saving our students money!
- ...they help the CAS College Store create a database with pertinent information that makes buying and selling textbooks - easier for faculty and students!
- ...they help the CAS College Store identify textbooks that publishers will buy back at the end of each semester for the Textbook Buy Back program - saving our students money!
When you talk to your students about purchasing textbooks at the College Store, keep in mind that a percentage of any purchase made at the College Store goes right back into campus services and programs operated and managed by College Auxiliary Services, like;
- Angell College Center Activities
- Admission/Enrollment Initiatives
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Scholarship support with SUNY Plattsburgh College Foundation
- Student Academic Travel
- General/Service/Cultural Programs
- And much more...