You are here
CAN I CHANGE MY MEAL PLAN?
- All first-year students are required to have the Anytime DIning + $125 Meal Plan for their first two semesters.
- All other students will have approximately 10 days from the start of the semester (first day of classes) to change their Meal Plans.
- Meal Plan change dates are announced in the Student Digest, on social media @PlattsCAS, in the Meal Plan brochure and on this website. Students must provide medical justification for Meal Plan changes after these dates.
TO CHANGE YOUR ON CAMPUS MEAL PLAN, CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Off-Campus students have the ability to add a meal plan when accepting their semester bill from Student Accounts.
- Meal Plans may be changed during the first 10 days of the semester by visiting the Meal Plan portal, CAS office in Clinton Dining Hall or by visiting the Students Accounts Office.
- Meal Plans can also be added in the same locations, mentioned above, if not originally done when your bill was processed.
- For questions regarding which Meal Plan might work best for your budget and campus lifestyle or to change your meal plan by the semester deadline, please contact College Auxiliary Services at 518-564-2035.