You are here
All freshman and first year students are required to have the Anytime Dining + $125 Meal Plan their first semester.
As a new student you must complete an online checklist. (Freshmen may not change their meal plan during their first semester.)
FRESHMEN (First Semester)
- Log in to MyPlattsburgh
- Go to Admissions Tab
- Go to Complete Housing Application
- Included in the online checklist is a link to the Housing Office's module.
- Your will be taken directly to the checklist and then able to select your meal plan for which you are eligible.
- Login in to MyPlattsburgh
- Click on Banner Menu
- Click on Student menu
- Select Housing/Resident Life
- You will see two Housing links, either link will connect you to the housing portal
- See the Meal Plan tab at the right
- Click on Select/Change
Here is a direct link to the Housing Portal
CAN I CHANGE MY MEAL PLAN?
Yes, if you want to change your meal plan you have approximately 10 days from the start of the semester to do so. (Freshmen may not change their meal plan the first semester.) Meal Plan change dates are announced in the Student Digest, on social media, in the Meal Plan brochure and on this website. Any meal plan changes after the dates listed must be medical in nature and approved by the campus Dietitian.
WHO SHOULD I CALL?
- For questions regarding your meal plan eligibility and navigating the Housing Office online module, please contact the Housing Office directly at 518-564-3824 or email@example.com.
- For questions regarding which meal plan might work best for your budget and campus lifestyle please contact College Auxiliary Services at 518-564-2035 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org