You are here
All freshman and first year students are required to have the Anytime Dining + $125 Meal Plan
As a new student you must complete an online checklist. (Freshmen may not change their meal plan.)
- Log into MyPlattsburgh.
- Go to Admissions Tab.
- Go to Complete Housing Application.
- Included in the online checklist is a link to the Housing Office's module.
- You will be taken directly to the checklist and then able to select your meal plan for which you are eligible.
CAN I CHANGE MY MEAL PLAN?
Yes, if you want to change your meal plan you have approximately 10 days from the start of the semester to do so. Meal Plan change dates are announced in the Student Digest, on social media, in the Meal Plan brochure and on this website. Any meal plan changes after the dates listed must be medical in nature and approved by the campus Dietitian.
WHO SHOULD I CALL?
- For questions regarding your meal plan eligibility and navigating the Housing Office online module, please contact the Housing Office directly at 518-564-3824 or email@example.com.
- For questions regarding which meal plan might work best for your budget and campus lifestyle please contact College Auxiliary Services at 518-564-2035 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On campus students cannot complete meal plan changes through their banner account.
Off campus students cannot make meal plan changes through the housing on line portal, please contact Student Accounts or CAS to make any meal plan changes.