You are here
OFF CAMPUS STUDENTS
- Add your meal plan selection to your Student Accounts bill.
- Stop into College Auxiliary Services in Clinton Dining Hall to make changes.
ON CAMPUS STUDENTS
- Please go to the Meal Plan Portal to review your meal plan assignment and to change your meal plan.
- You may access the Meal Plan Portal website HERE and select 'Meal Plan Portal'. The portal utilizes your campus credentials to verify your identity.
- For step by step instructions on using the Meal Plan Portal click HERE.
- For Fall 2020, the Meal Plan Portal will accept changes through Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 4:30pm. After that date, students must provide medical justification for swtiching meal plans.
Direct your questions please call CAS offices at 518-564-2035 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.