You are here
NOTE: Summer dining venues and hours will be posted soon.
Campus Dining Venues and Hours
As of Saturday, April 4 the only dining venue will be the Sundowner, open from 12:00pm-5:00pm, seven days a week.
Breakfast items will be available to purchase and take back to your dorm to eat the following day.
Burghy's Grill, Plattsburgh Pizza, and The Kitchen will be open with daily specials. Soup will be available on request.
Vegan entrée available daily.
Allergen needs available upon request.
Pre-packaged Grab Goodness options will be available (salads, assorted sandwiches, fruit cups, yogurt, hummus and crudité).
Campus Express will also be open from 12:00pm-5:00pm, seven days a week.
These measures will be implemented to comply with hygiene and social distancing requirements:
- No cash will be accepted. ID cards or credit cards only for payment.
- Service Manager will limit the number of customers within the facility to 40 at a time (not including staff).
- There will be tape on the floor throughout the Sundowner from the entrance door every 6 feet to help maintain social distancing.
- Stanchions will be set up in front of food stations to keep the 6 foot distance and there will be three designated food pick-up stations.
- A trained staff member will be available during dining hours to give individual assistance to students with dietary needs.
Using Your Meal Plan
Anytime Plan – Will use an unlimited meal swipe and can select from one station 1 entrée and 2 sides from one station, and 1 beverage: 16.9oz bottled, canned beverage, or milk.
Residential Flex and Off-campus plans will function as normal.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have questions, please contact College Auxiliary Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-564-2035.
Clinton Dining Hall
Meals on the Move
Einstein Bros. Bagels
Late Night at the Sundowner, Subway and SONO (next to Subway)
Griddles (next to Subway)
SONO (opens each night at 4pm at the Griddles location)