You are here
Follett to Manage Textbook Department at the College Store
Follett Higher Education Group will soon begin managing the College Store's Text Department, bringing new options, savings and support for customers. College Auxiliary Services selected Follett as the course materials partner with the best resources, technology and product selection to support the campus community. The transition is tentatively scheduled for March 21, 2017. The Follett Text Department will be located in the College Store. Details on process for faculty to select summer session/fall semester textbooks will be released shortly.
With this new partnership, you can expect the following from Follett's text department.
Passion for service: Follett is committed to delivering a hassle-free shopping experience with a clean store environment, efficient check out and knowledgeable team members that are prepared to help customers navigate the various course material options.
Affordable choices: Follett feels strongly that providing faculty and students with options enhances education. At a time when the cost of higher education is on everyone's mind, you'll have access to:
• New, used, print and digital materials. Follett's text department will serve as a local resource to help faculty and students evaluate the growing number of course material choices.
• Text rental. Follett's rental program saves students up to 80% compared to purchasing new.
• Price Match. Follett ensures students get materials at the lowest cost possible by price matching against eligible competitors.
Seamless access: Follett helps faculty teach and students learn through easy access to products and services that add value to the educational experience, such as:
• Course material adoption resources. Follett brings an advanced online adoption tool that supports faculty exploration and streamlines adoption submission.
• Digital learning technologies. Follett's text department will provide a host of learning technologies – including Follett's BryteWave digital textbook reader.
• Online shopping. As part of the transition, customers will be able to shop books online at eFollett.com. eFollett connects Follett's text department distribution center and vendor network to streamline community access to needed materials on any device.
If you have any questions regarding the transition, please feel free to contact Wayne Duprey (CAS Executive Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristine Nolan (Follett District Manager) at email@example.com. We look forward to providing a course material solution that truly enhances the campus experience for the entire SUNY Plattsburgh community.