You are here
Spring Semester ID Card office hours:
Sunday, February 7, 2021 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Beginning Monday, February 8, office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
College Auxiliary Services is located on the first floor of Clinton Dining Hall.
Until February 7, 2021 CAS employees will be working remotely and office hours will be limited.
Students who have lost their ID must email PlattsburghCAS@plattsburgh.edu to schedule a time to come into the office to purchase a new ID. Students living on campus needing residential access may go to University Police in the interim to receive a temporary door access card.
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
Lost or stolen cards or unauthorized card use should be reported immediately as follows:
- Online at Cardinal Card Account Manager
- Contact the ID office Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM at 518-564-2035 or toll free 1-877-778-CAS1(2271).
HOW CAN I INVALIDATE MY CARD IF I DON'T HAVE THE ISO AND BANNER NUMBERS THAT ARE NEEDED?
- You can access your ISO# and Banner # by logging into MyPlattsburgh portal and then selecting "My Banner/Net ID' from the Personal Section.
- When you have that information you can then report your card lost or stolen online at the Cardinal Card Acount Manager by selecting I'm New Here.
- You will be emailed a password at which point you can login and invalidate your card.
- Your first ID card is free.
- The fee to replace a card is $15.00.
- To get a replacement card, you need to come to the CAS office in Clinton Dining Hall. We accept cash, Cardinal Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.