ALL THE STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW...
Download the Cardinal Cash brochure here.
Cardinal Cash is a prepaid declining debit account accessed through your ID card.
You can purchase what you want when you need it on and off campus!
Every SUNY Plattsburgh student has a Cardinal Cash account on their ID. There is no need to "open" an account. All you have to do to access the functionality of Cardinal Cash is make a deposit. A minimum deposit of $10 is required.
How to activate Cardinal Cash...it's so easy!
- Indicate a deposit amount on your Student Account's Bill
- By phone (Please be sure the student's name and Banner number is clearly noted. The Banner number appears on the student ID.)
- Cardinal Cash Deposit Form
- By Mail (Please be sure the student's name and Banner number is clearly noted. The Banner number appears on the student ID.)
- In Person
- Stop in at College Auxiliary Services offices in Clinton Dining Hall - we'll be happy to activate your Cardinal Cash Account for you.
- College Center Desk
- Student Accounts Office
Statement of Disclosure for Cardinal Cash.
Please email your questions to us at email@example.com.