Providing convenience, flexibility and easy controlled spending for the campus community since 1995!
ALL THE STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW...
Download the Cardinal Cash brochure here.
Cardinal Cash is a prepaid declining debit account accessed through your ID card.
You can purchase what you want when you need it on and off campus!
Every SUNY Plattsburgh student has a Cardinal Cash account on their ID. There is no need to "open" an account. All you have to do to access the functionality of Cardinal Cash is make a deposit. A minimum deposit of $10 is required.
How to activate Cardinal Cash...it's so easy!
- Indicate a deposit amount on your Student Account's Bill
- Online (Please note do no send credit card information via email. We cannot accept credit card information via email.)
- By phone (Please be sure the student's name and Banner number is clearly noted. The Banner number appears on the student ID.)
- Cardinal Cash Deposit Form
- By Mail (Please be sure the student's name and Banner number is clearly noted. The Banner number appears on the student ID.)
- In Person
- Stop in at College Auxiliary Services offices in Clinton Dining Hall - we'll be happy to activate your Cardinal Cash Account for you.
- College Center Desk
- Student Accounts Office
Statement of Disclosure for Cardinal Cash.
Please note; we cannot accept credit card payments via email, please call us toll free to make your Cardinal CAsh Deposit at 1-877-778-2271 or complete your deposit online.
Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.